Health and Medical Document Scanning
Optimal Data's Professional Approach Ensures The Highest Quality Results
Optimal Data has a solid basis in Professional Services as both Directors are Chartered Accountants and use that skill set in medical document scanning. We understand the importance of retaining accurate copies of all records and making them readily available to approved users. With our use of:
- Approved Work Flow Processes
- Latest Scanning Technology and Software
- Consistently High Standard of Work and QC
We provide our clients with the highest level of quality service in Medical Record Scanning document scanning.
- Medical Records
- Case Notes
- Patient Files
- Financial Records
- Human resources Records
This allows us to ensure your document retention requirements are met and that all work undertaken fully integrates with your system requirements.
Our Medical Record Document Scanning Services include:
- Preparation and Batching of Documents for Scanning
- Scanning using intelligent scanners which can scan at over 200 pages per minute
- Indexing and Foldering of Files ready for easy access and integration into your systems
- Conversion to Searchable Text of files
Our professional base allows us to fully understand your requirements and ensure you receive the best value professional service.
Our strict adherence to procedures enables us to provide secure, accurate and professional Medical Records Document Scanning Services. These procedures start with agreeing the terms and conditions and continue from collection through all stages of paper preparation, scanning and indexing and all the way to data return.
Our detailed scanning process is clear and precise. Please look at how we undertake our scanning in our document scanning process section.
We are here to help you. Feel free to call us with any queries you have.